Easter ! Not the best of times when you’re trying to stay healthy :| Here’s a wholesomely nutritious and delicious take on le chocolate truffle tart minus the guilt and calories :)
- 400g digestive biscuits
- 100g margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 200g 65% dark chocolate, melted
- 150g tofu
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
Cocoa to dust
What to do:
- Lightly grease a 21cm springform pan.
- Blend the biscuits until you get a nice fine crumb. Then mix in the melted margarine and coconut.
3. Press the mixture in the base of the pan :D
4. Blend the cashews until smooth (it may ball together) then add the tofu and blend further.
5. Fold in the melted chocolate with the cashew/tofu mixture
6. Spread over base and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.