It’s always refreshing to find new ways of making your own salad :)
Here’s one I tried out today. It features Barilla’s Pesto alla Genovese which is to live for… If adding pesto to your salad is too weird, feel free to substitute it for balsamic vinegar or your favourite salad dressing.
- 1/2 sweet potato, 3×3 cubes
- 1/2 red apple, julienned
- 1/2 beetroot, julienned
- Roquette leaves
- Oil and salt
- Barilla’s Pesto alla Genovese
What to do:
- Preheat fan oven to 180 deg
- Toss the sweet potato cubes with oil such that they’re evenly coated. Season with salt.
- Lay them out on a baking tray and roast for 10-15 min until nice and brown.
- Once done, toss with pesto.
- Mix together the rocquette leaves, apple and beetroot, then add the sweet potatoes and add a bit more pesto if required.